League of Legends is a very competitive game, and you have to get better and better each day to wipe your enemy out. At the same time, striving for the same, you have to check your performance. One of the key parts of the performance checker is the league of legend self mitigated damage.
To improve your performance and give skills, you have to look weak. Checking up on your gaming stats at the end of a routine can be a big help. While doing the same, you must have a reading self mitigated damage in League of Legends. If it leaves you perplexed about what exactly is self mitigated damage, we have drafted the article for you.
This article will cover self-mitigated damage and how it can help you in the league of legend performance improvement process. Keep track of the end to get the most out of this article. Use the knowledge provided in the report and apply it in the game for the best results.
What Is Self Mitigated Damage In League Of Legends
In simple terms, mitigated damage is the amount of damage that you protect yourself from being inflicted on. for example, when you protect yourself from any damage through a shield, it is counted in the self mitigated damage in League of Legends.
If you are still confused about what is counted in the self mitigated damage, we have examples for you. The following categories will be measured in the self mitigated damage:
- Using armor or the power of Magic, resist creating resistance against damage.
- Using Lux’s Prismatic Barrier (W) ability to check up on the enemy and protect yourself from damage.
- Use any item like a Knight’s vow to protect yourself from the damage.
- When your allies or fellow Champions like support protects you from the damage, it will also be counted in the self mitigated damage.
The above given are just examples of what all can be included in the scope of self mitigated damage. Other examples of items can be included, but we can not mention all of them here. You must know that anything that protects you from damage will be counted in the self mitigated damage.
Be at your ally, powers, or shield; when you protect yourself from damage creating resistance, it will be included in the self mitigated the damage. Now comes how you can use the statistics in your privilege.
Consider a situation where you view your stats, and it will clearly state how much of your abilities you used for this self mitigated damage. If you are using them to a great potential, then the number should be around 150k; however, if you are not, then it can be stated that you are not using your shielding and abilities to get the most out of it.
Internal and external sources both are counted in the self mitigated damage. The Archangel’s staff, the upgraded and latest inclusion in the Xerath can also improve the self mitigated damage statistics.
Using and improving the stats carefully will help you in the game. Let us now look at what all items in the game contribute to self mitigated damage.
How To Calculate Self Mitigated Damage
Knowing self mitigated damage calculation is crucial, and it will help you improve and work on the areas where you lack to improve the stat. Calculating self mitigated damage is simple, and all you need to do is to keep track of all the times when your Shield blocks your damage, and you must also keep track of how many times you have used your Shield to stop the damage.
Also, to calculate self mitigated damage in a specific way, make sure you also keep track of the number of times your ally uses their Shield to protect you from harm. Also, keep track of how many times you use your resistance to reduce the damage. The items that you used in the processor also be counted.
Once you check on all these items, you can easily calculate self-mediated damage in the post games statistics section of the client.
Items That Can Help You With Self Mitigated Damage
Anything that will protect a champion from damage will be counted in self mitigated damage. An ally protecting you will also be included, as stated above in the article. Given below are some of those items that will be contributing to the list of self mitigated damage:
- Self shields like Azir’s Shifting sands (E), Nautilus’ Titan Wrath (W), Yasuo’s Way of the Wanderer Passive, Tahm Kench’s Thick Skin (E)
- Ally shields Karma’s Inspire (E), Janna’s Eye of the Storm (E), Lee Sin’s Safeguard (W), Lulu’s Help, Pix! (E).
- Bloodthirster’s shield Passive
- Sterak’s Gage’s Shield Passive.
- Knight Vow’s damage reduction Passive.
- Seraph’s Embrace shield is ,focus on particularlyactive.
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- Phantom Dancer
- Maw of Malmoritus
- All Armor Items.
- All Magic Resist Items.
- Maw of Malmoritus
- Barrier Summoner Spell
- Overheal Rune
- Guardian Rune
- Immortal Shieldbow
- Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Following runes
- Summon Aery Rune
- Mountain Soul
TFT Self Mitigated Damage
There is also a gaming style known as team fight tactics self mediated damage. In short, it is called TFT. The damage calculation in this giving tactic is also the same, and it uses all the same calculation processes and items that the self mitigated damage uses. Everything from the ally abilities to self Shields is counted in the self mitigated damage.
Anything included in the self mitigated damage will similarly be included in the TFT. Hence the damage calculation process will remain the same.
Items That Contribute To The TFT
Here is a list of items that will contribute to the damage calculation of the TFT:
- Shen’s Ability will protect the area from the damage.
- Protector trait is the shield provider to all Protectors.
- Vanguard trait through which all Vanguard receives bonus armor.
- Rebel Trait which provides a shield to all Rebel
- Fiora’s Ability is the incoming damage shielder.
- Karma’s Ability provides a shield to a surrounding ally.
- Trap Claw item which provides a spell shield.
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- Malphite’s Ability will let him have a shield.
Self mitigated damage is not a very crucial statistic that you need to particularly focus on. However when you are in the game to keep at the back of your head about self mitigated damage as well. Give you that extra care over your competitors. However, it is not advised to have a look at it particularly